Our site and services might allow others to add files or material to our website or services. Links might also be added to sites that are controlled by others. This might be done automatically and without our review.
It is our policy, to suspend or terminate the accounts of users who may deliberately or repeatedly infringe the copyrights others. Whether we pick to do so is entirely within our discretion.
If you believe that your material for which you own the copyright has been infringed upon or broken, please offer our Copyright Agent, in composing, with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of an individual authorized to act upon behalf of the owner of an unique right that is presumably infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work declared to have been infringed, or, if several copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single alert, a representative list of such works at that website.
- Recognition of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the topic of infringing activity and that is to be eliminated or access to which is to be disabled, and details fairly sufficient to allow us to locate the material.
- Information fairly enough to permit us to get in touch with the grumbling party, such as an address, phone number, and, if readily available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining celebration might be gotten in touch with.
- A statement that the complaining party has an excellent faith belief that utilize of the material in the manner suffered is not licensed by the copyright owner, its representative, or the law.
- A statement that the info in the alert is accurate, and under charge of perjury, that the grumbling party is licensed to act upon behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Contact our team for notices of claims of copyright infringement: