1. Using this website undergoes the following terms of usage:
- The content on the pages of this site is for your basic info and usage only.
- The content on this website subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or viability of the info and products found or provided on this site, for any specific function. You acknowledge that such information and products may consist of inaccuracies or mistakes. We specifically omit liability for any such mistakes or mistakes, to the maximum degree permitted by law.
- Your use of any details or products on this website is entirely at your own danger, for which we are not responsible. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any items, services, or information offered through this site fulfill your specific requirements.
- This website includes product which is owned by or certified to us. This material includes, but is not restricted to, the style, design, look, appearance, and graphics. Recreation is forbidden.
- Any hallmarks reproduced on this website, which are not the home of, or accredited to, the operator of this website, are acknowledged on the site.
- Unauthorized usage of this website might trigger a claim for damages and/or criminal charges.
- This website may also include links to third party sites. These links do not suggest that we back those third party website( s). We have no duty for the content of any 3rd party sites that we may link to.
- You might not create a link to this website from another site or document without BUSINESS’s previous composed authorization.
- Your use of this website and, any dispute developing out of such use of the site, goes through the laws of the United States of America.
2. Materials you send and account usage:
For products you publish or otherwise supply to The COMPANY in connection with the Solutions (your “Submission”), you approve The COMPANY an irrevocable, continuous, royalty-free worldwide license to (a) usage, copy, disperse, transmit, openly display screen, publicly perform, replicate, modify, modify, prepare acquired works of or include into other works, and equate your Submission, in connection with the Solutions or in any other media, and (b) sublicense these rights, to the maximum degree permitted by applicable law. The BUSINESS will not pay you for your Submission or to exercise any rights connected to your Submission set forth in the preceding sentence. The COMPANY might get rid of or customize your Submission at any time. For each Submission, you consent to provide precise and complete info and represent that you have all rights needed to grant The BUSINESS the rights in this paragraph, that The BUSINESS’s usage of the Submission will not infringe any 3rd party rights which the Submission abides by Paragraph 1 above. You are entirely accountable for all Submissions made through your user account(s) on the Services or that you otherwise make available through the Solutions.